Okay, so I know I'm about the worst blogger in the history of the world. True story. Sorry about that. Anyways...I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things by making a bit of schedule of things to post. Still can't promise I will post often but at this point, that's the plan.
So without further ado here comes the first edition of Five Things Friday.
1. I have non-buyer's remorse. Yes, you read that right. Normally its the other way around, you know - you buy something then regret it. Well I didn't buy these little beauties and now I can never have them. Limited edition runDisney shoes. Now they are gone forever. I even had them on my feet and then handed them back. Drat!
2. I haven't run in 2 1/2 weeks. Sad but true. Last run was the Boundary Bay Half Marathon and my body did not like it. I need a kick in the tutu to get back out there. The weather is perfect, I have time, no reason not to be out there other then I've lost my running mojo. Can someone convince me to get my butt in gear please?
3. My kitten is almost 9 months old and is just the cutest thing ever but she really doesn't like having her nails cut. Seriously, does NOT like it. Made an attempt to trim them yesterday and she let me know in no uncertain terms that it wasn't going to happen. Pass the bandaids please, my arm is bleeding.
4. Its 32 days, 15 hours, 15 mins and 2 seconds until Christmas. But who's counting? Oh ya, I am.
5. I should be studying right now. Yep, you read that right. I have to do the first unit of Anatomy and Physiology before school starts in January and as usual I'm procrastinating. Truthfully I've read it all but need to go through it again and take notes to study then do the quizes. I'll get to it...eventually.